[DCRM-L] Oddity of bound with/signatures

Ted P Gemberling tgemberl at uab.edu
Wed Aug 27 14:33:52 MDT 2014

Richard,
Thanks for the help with this. Here’s one point, though: I would think you could use a 501 in the De structura glandularum record since the signatures suggest the edition is meant to be issued with the Opera Omnia. But definitely no 501 in its record. Don’t we have to assume that van der Aa produced this edition of De structura glandularum to be issued with his 1687 Opera Omnia?

Thanks for the link to the ICCU catalog. Do you find that catalog helpful?
Thanks, Ted