[DCRM-L] FW: 007 field for rare materials

Schneider, Nina nschneider at humnet.ucla.edu
Fri Feb 28 14:58:27 MST 2014

Colleagues,

Becky Culbertson just sent the email below.

The question is: For the BSR, should the 007 field always be required for rare textual materials (not just for microforms or other formats)?

I have my own thoughts on this, but would like to know what others think. Could you please get back to me by Monday 3/3 with any comments (or questions)?

Thanks!

Have a great weekend.

Nina

Nina M. Schneider
Chair, RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee

Head Cataloger
William Andrews Clark Memorial Library
2520 Cimarron Street
Los Angeles, CA  90018