[DCRM-L] URGENT: Friday's Controlled Vocabulary meeting

Schneider, Nina nschneider at humnet.ucla.edu
Thu Jan 23 11:41:53 MST 2014

Hi everyone

Ryan's flight was cancelled and he won't be able to make it to Philadelphia. I'll run the first part of the meeting (2-4 pm) as scheduled but the second part of the meeting (7-9 pm) is CANCELLED. Please note: we will only be discussing terms. Ryan will follow up with an email after Midwinter.

Please tell your friends. I hope to see you all tomorrow at Loews (room Commonwealth C)

If you need to reach me, it's best to call my cell phone: 917-334-7193

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Nina

+----------
Nina Schneider
Chair, Bibliographic Standards Committee

Head Cataloger
William Andrews Clark Memorial Library
University of California, Los Angeles
2520 Cimarron Street