[DCRM-L] DCRM(MSS) helpful hints

Margaret F. Nichols mnr1 at cornell.edu
Tue Jan 21 10:30:59 MST 2014

Hello, everyone-

Just in case you'd like to read DCRM(MSS) before this Saturday's public hearing at ALA, but you don't have time to read all of it, we recommend reading the Introduction. You might also look over 1B and 1D, and Area 2 (which is very short), since those sections are likely to come up in the discussion at the hearing (or so we suppose).

We look forward to your input! See you in Philadelphia,

the DCRM(MSS) Editorial Team

Margaret Nichols  (Cornell University), chair
Alison Bridger (Wisconsin Historical Society)
Diane Ducharme (Yale University)
Kate Moriarty (St. Louis University)
Jennifer Nelson (Robbins Collection, Law Library, UC Berkeley)
Elizabeth O'Keefe (the Morgan Library)
Heather Wolfe (Folger Shakespeare Library)

Margaret F. Nichols
Rare Materials Cataloging Coordinator
Cataloging & Metadata Services in RMC
2B Kroch Library