[DCRM-L] Digital bookplates

Ryan Hildebrand ryan.hildebrand at austin.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 23 10:43:10 MDT 2014

Hi Randy,

We are not using digital bookplates for Ransom Center records, but here are some examples from the UT Libraries (III, Sierra). It is a nice way to supply (via patron click) collection information and acknowledge a funding source or donor.

http://catalog.lib.utexas.edu/record=b8805616~S29
http://catalog.lib.utexas.edu/record=b8726731~S29
http://catalog.lib.utexas.edu/record=b8330224~S29
http://catalog.lib.utexas.edu/record=b8805396~S29