[DCRM-L] Shelflist cards

Dewitya, Eileen Heeran heeran at email.unc.edu
Tue Mar 4 09:20:01 MST 2014

*Please excuse cross-posting*

Colleagues,

For those of you who did not respond to my previous query regarding the production of OCLC shelflist cards, I'd like to ask for your time and feedback in the following questions:

1.        If you are not producing OCLC shelflist cards, are you foregoing shelflist cards altogether?

2.       Are you making your own cards in-house?

3.       Are you doing something altogether different?

4.       Why and how did you come to the practice you are currently following?

Please write directly to me off list.  I truly appreciate your time, energy, and feedback!!

Appreciatively,
Eileen

Eileen Heeran Dewitya
Asst. Head of Technical Services for Special Collections
CB# 3926 Wilson Library
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-8890
heeran at email.unc.edu<mailto:heeran at email.unc.edu>