[DCRM-L] Extra leaves

Weiss, Amy akweiss at fsu.edu
Tue May 6 09:10:32 MDT 2014

Hi-I am a novice rare book cataloger and I have a situation I don't know quite how to describe.  I have a book Locorum theologicorum which has been bound with a large number of blank pages at the front of the book.  The pages are in terrible condition--- stuck together so that I dare not try to separate them to count them. The rest of the text block is in adequate condition, but I'm not sure what would be a good note for the preliminary pages.  Something like "FSU Special Collections copy: contains blank preliminary leaves not included in signatures or pagination."?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Amy Weiss
Florida State University