[DCRM-L] Publication (etc.) statements -- BL proposal

Schneider, Nina nschneider at humnet.ucla.edu
Wed May 21 14:45:54 MDT 2014

Francis,

I've finally had a chance to look at this, and think that streamlining the rules for recording publication statements is a great idea. There are likely manifestations that won't fit so neatly into the examples given, but hopefully the full proposal will provide details.

Nina

Nina M. Schneider
Chair, RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee

Head Cataloger
William Andrews Clark Memorial Library
2520 Cimarron Street
Los Angeles, CA  90018