[DCRM-L] Odd signing

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Tue Nov 18 10:08:40 MST 2014

The only situation in which this might make sense would be composition of
the entire text for 4s or with the option to print in 4s, and a change of
mind or final decision to print in 8s, which implies the use of plates, or
non-letterpress printing of some sort--or 240 pages of standing type!

I'm with John in wanting to know what book this is. I would be very
grateful if everyone with similar questions would henceforth provide a
proper citation. Something as laconic as "Leiden, 1819" is as much as many
inquirers provide, and all too often it just adds another round of
correspondence.

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>