[DCRM-L] cataloging early manuscripts

Laurence S. Creider lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu
Thu Sep 11 08:09:02 MDT 2014

As someone who worked with Gregory on AMREMM, I am very happy to hear this
news.  The last I heard, AMREMM is supposed to be incorporated at some
point into the DCRM suite and will be RDA-ified, but I would not hold my
breath.  Finding the required combination of expertise may not be easy.

Larry
--
Laurence S. Creider
Head, Archives and Special Collections Dept.
lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu