[DCRM-L] Unusual signatures

Linde B. linde.brocato at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 16:32:28 MDT 2014

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 4:38 PM, Deborah J. Leslie <DJLeslie at folger.edu>
wrote:

> For good reason! Run away from those signatures (and even the assertion
> that it's an 8vo) as fast as you can and don't look back. There's not much
> room for improvement on the AAS's master record: 191238702

Just out of curiosity, why?

Are they meaningless?

Is this just too modern for us?

Linde M. Brocato

--
"I went out to the kitchen to make coffee -- yards of coffee.
Rich, strong, bitter, boiling hot, ruthless, depraved. The lifeblood of

Food which is grown under conditions of oppression is ripe for rejection;
overly-packaged and environmentally insensitive products seem indulgent;
foods full of empty calories, cholesterol, fats and sugars do nothing to
promote health and eviscerate the image of the Divine in which we are
created.
--Reconstructionist Rabbi Richard Hirsh

"It's always because we love that we are rebellious; it takes a great deal
of
love to give a damn one way or another what happens from now on: I still
do."
  Kenneth Patchen, Poet & Painter

Hell is the state in which we are barred from receiving what we truly need
because of the value we give to what we merely want. -- Jacob Needleman,

*Money and the Meaning of Life*Though no one can go back and make a brand
new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new end.