[DCRM-L] Discontinuation of OCLC's institutional records program

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Tue Apr 7 11:54:11 MDT 2015

I misread the post and characterized it incorrectly as the views of Karen Smith-Yoshimura when she was simply summarizing a meeting. However, my main point remains, I am tired of catalogers who revise shared records being branded as being in the business of correcting minor differences that don’t really matter. And this applies to all cataloging, not just rare.

Bob

Robert L. Maxwell
Ancient Languages and Special Collections Cataloger
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602
(801)422-5568