[DCRM-L] CERL as an alternative for OCLC?

Allison Jai O'Dell ajodell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 12:32:57 MDT 2015

On that note: many list members at hybrid institutions are used to
accepting/using records/data from multiple sources -- most of them being
not-OCLC.  I will suggest that we have workflows in place for using CERL
data.  Food for thought:  It's 2015; we don't have to choose one 'utility'
to do our work, anymore.  Jen's questions about
shareability/interoperability are key.

Allison