[DCRM-L] Institution Record questions, answers and next steps

Jones,Sandi joness at oclc.org
Fri Apr 24 07:50:40 MDT 2015

Thank you for your comments and questions about OCLC's recent announcement regarding Institution Records (IRs) and the option to migrate to Local Bibliographic Data (LBD). We understand that many of you have questions and we want to hear your feedback.

We will be hosting three webinars on May 13 (at 8:00 AM EDT, 11:00 AM EDT and 8:00 PM EDT) to answer questions and provide guidance to those who elect to migrate their Institution Records to Local Bibliographic Data. In this webinar, we will discuss:

  *   OCLC's support for Institution Records and Local Bibliographic Data
  *   Options and timelines to help you prepare
  *   How your institution can get started

Plus, members of the OCLC team will be on-hand to answer any additional questions.

Register now for one of the May 13 webinars listed below, and for more information, please see the FAQ<http://www.oclc.org/connexion/resources.en.html#questions> or send a message to IRInfo at oclc.org<mailto:IRInfo at oclc.org>

  *   Register<https://oclc.webex.com/oclc/onstage/g.php?d=714225421&t=a> for the 8:00 AM EDT webinar
  *   Register<https://oclc.webex.com/oclc/onstage/g.php?d=711136263&t=a> for the 11:00 AM EDT webinar
  *   Register<https://oclc.webex.com/oclc/onstage/g.php?d=710448696&t=a> for the 8:00 PM EDT webinar

Sandi Jones