[DCRM-L] FYI, problem with new citation for "Mortimer, R. French 16th cent." and "Mortimer, R. Italian 16th cent." has been reported

Christopher D. Cook cdcook2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 07:13:13 MDT 2015

Erin,

Thank you for letting everyone know. I just used this citation form in a
record last month and missed the need for disambiguation too. Could you, or
someone from the SCF group, please send a message to DCRM-L when the new
citations are available?

Thanks,

Chris

[image: Inline image 1]

*Christopher D. Cook*
Special Collections Cataloging Coordinator
University Libraries Special Collections Description and Access
16 Thompson Library, 1858 Neil Ave., Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-8114 Office
cook.1481 at osu.edu library.osu.edu