[DCRM-L] Keeping searchability on old citation forms (was: New citation for "Mortimer, R. French 16th cent." and Mortimer, R. Italian 16th cent.")

Allison Jai O'Dell ajodell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:11:36 MDT 2015

Erin -- I hate to suggest bibliographic instruction in lieu of better
tools, but starting with the SCF as a reference source does solve your
problem.  :-)

Question:  If you had access to the SCF as a dataset, would your library
use it?  And if so, what format(s) would you prefer?  MARC Authority,
triples, CSV, other?

I've recently suggested that we RDFa-ify the SCF.  We could also do
occasional data dumps.  Short answer: this is very much on my mind.

Allison