[DCRM-L] 510 citations

Carpenter, Jane jfcarpenter at library.ucla.edu
Mon Aug 10 18:36:18 MDT 2015

I agree with Deborah.  The resources cited in 510 notes  specifically  verify  and identify the item  being cataloged.   Notes like the one about the bookseller’s years of operation to justify a possible/probable range of dates belong in a 500 note.
Jane Carpenter
Special Collections Cataloger
UCLA Library Special Collections