[DCRM-L] Folded leaf in a statement of extent

Laurence S. Creider lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu
Mon Aug 10 20:51:15 MDT 2015

I'm out of town without access to tools, but my temptation is to say that
there is no "correct" way to express this situation.  Analogies from Asian
books are just analogies.  All you can do is try to be clear and succinct
in your description, and that is hard enough.

Good luck,
Larry
--
Laurence S. Creider
Head, Archives and Special Collections Dept.
lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu