[DCRM-L] 510 citations

Cates, Patrick cates at gts.edu
Wed Aug 12 08:57:05 MDT 2015

I think it would be a really good idea to expand the scope of SCF to
include works that are likely to be cited in notes but aren't
bibliographies (for example, catalogs of printer's devices, ornaments,
watermarks, etc.). I bet McKerrow and Ferguson is cited in more records
than a lot of the titles in SCF; what sense does it make to exclude it?

Patrick Cates
Technical Services Librarian
Christoph Keller, Jr. Library
General Theological Seminary