[DCRM-L] RDA revision proposals

Matthew C. Haugen matthew.haugen at columbia.edu
Mon Aug 24 08:36:48 MDT 2015

Thank you all for your helpful comments on the RDA revision proposals which
CC:DA has considered thus far. CC:DA has voted to approve formal ALA
posted, and our expertise on rare materials cataloging is appreciated.

All of the remaining proposals to be considered concern access points for
names, titles, places, etc., including several for musical works. Since
these are largely out of scope for DCRM, I won't bother the list further,
but your comments are welcome on any of those as well  Feel free to send me
your comments directly and I can post them on the CC:DA discussion blog on
your behalf.

You can find links to the proposals and follow the CC:DA discussion at
http://alcts.ala.org/ccdablog/?cat=33

Thank you,

Matt

Matthew C. Haugen