[DCRM-L] OCLC's IR webinar (May 13)

Allison Rich allison_rich at brown.edu
Thu Aug 27 08:37:29 MDT 2015

Hi Karen:

We here at the John Carter Brown Library have decided to be in the "why
bother camp".
We will, however, create IRs up until the very last minute.

And then we will just rely on our local catalogue records.

I am more irked and worried on what OCLC euphemistically termend "the
end of life for Connexion".

~Allison