[DCRM-L] Deletion of copy-specific fields/data from OCLC master?

Jane Stemp Wickenden jane.wickenden at zen.co.uk
Tue Dec 15 16:31:27 MST 2015

I recall cataloguing an anonymous 16th-century book at (I think ) Balliol College, in the mid-90s, with the author's presentation inscription in the front (he was a Balliol man). Technically a copy-specific feature, but of bibliographic significance, as no other copy recorded such an inscription.

Apologies;  I am evidently reaching my anecdotage. ;)

Jane
(Oxford University Early Printed Books Project, in the dim and distant days).