[DCRM-L] DCRM-L Digest, Vol 108, Issue 22

Sotelo, Aislinn asotelo at ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 27 12:29:20 MST 2015

Jackie,

What about the OCLC Merging Records Pilot Program where some intuitions could merge records in OCLC ourselves? I believe the training says to be very careful about dcrmx (etc.) records, but is there an actual block for this happening? I know OCLC is still analyzing the pilot. The issue of merging pre 1800, dcrb, bdrb, dcrmx, etc. should be in those conversations if it's not already.

Aislinn Catherine Sotelo

Director of Metadata Services | The Library | UC San Diego | * 858-534-6766 | * asotelo at ucsd.edu<mailto:asotelo at ucsd.edu>