[DCRM-L] Extent and BSA-RDR

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Mon Jan 5 09:40:20 MST 2015

What is the current status of "RM" specifications in the 2012 "Draft
Unified RDA BSR" (which I have as: RDA BSR for Rare
Materials--revision_Aug27.doc). This has come up regarding treatment of
complex extent statements, in which I followed, for obvious reasons, "Apply
[DCRM] conventions when recording extent; however, do not use
abbreviations".

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>