[DCRM-L] Fake morocco binding?

Oksana Linda olinda at umich.edu
Fri Jan 23 08:09:49 MST 2015

Hi Ted,
I think the term is "imitation leather" or "imitation cloth". We use it as
local term, it's not RBMS controlled vocabularies. From Roberts and
Etherington's dictionary:
http://cool.conservation-us.org/don/dt/dt1808.html
http://cool.conservation-us.org/don/dt/dt1806.html

*Dr. Chase's recipes* was a very popular book, re-issued many times.
Clements Library holds several editions of this work.

Oksana.

Oksana K. Linda
William L. Clements Library

University of Michigan