[DCRM-L] RDA BSR now covers DCRM(B, G, M) but has an odd 007/00 note

Elizabeth O'Keefe eokeefe at themorgan.org
Sun Jan 25 08:46:40 MST 2015

How about adding "manuscripts", which are often reproduced in microform or
digital form?

Use for rare graphics, rare music, and microform or digital reproductions
of rare books *and manuscripts*

Liz O'Keefe

--
Elizabeth O'Keefe
Director of Collection Information Systems

TEL: 212 590-0380
FAX: 2127685680
NET: eokeefe at themorgan.org

Visit CORSAIR, the Library's comprehensive collections catalog:
http://corsair.themorgan.org