[DCRM-L] Maps in "Révolution de l'Amérique. Par M. l'abbé Raynal ..."

Oksana Linda olinda at umich.edu
Tue Jun 2 13:43:32 MDT 2015

Hello:

I'm cataloging a newly acquired 1781 edition of *Révolution de l'Amérique.* Par
M. l'abbé Raynal...
Imprint: A Londres, Chez Lockyer Davis, Holbourn, & se vend a la Haye, chez
P.F. Gosse, Libraire de la Cour., MDCCLXXXI.
xvi, 171, [1] pages : 2 maps ; 19 cm
The two maps are "Plan de la Ville de Boston" (at page 20) and hand-colored
"Carte de la Nouvelle Angleterre" at end. Our other copy with this imprint
has no maps and measures 22 cm. Other then that our two copies are
identical. I sifted through numerous records for this edition in OCLC
Connexion (unpleasant, cumbersome task), but discovered no mentioning of
the maps.

Is anyone aware of the two folded maps being present in this edition?

Thank you very much,
Oksana.

Oksana K. Linda
William L. Clements Library