[DCRM-L] Read me now!! ROOM CHANGE for OCLC meeting on rare book cataloging issues this Friday at ALA

Dooley,Jackie dooleyj at oclc.org
Wed Jun 24 10:57:47 MDT 2015

Nota bene!! The meeting will still be at the Marriott Marquis, but in Pacific H.

If you forwarded the earlier message onto anyone who's not on DCRM-L or RBMS listservs, please pass this along.

The response to our invitation has been outstanding, and John and I very much look forward to the discussion. Room capacity remains 40. I'll try to get a few more seats, but please prepared either to 1) arrive early or 2) find a spot on the floor.

Best to all, Jackie