[DCRM-L] CC:DA proposal: Sources of Statements of Responsibility

Schneider, Nina nschneider at humnet.ucla.edu
Wed Jun 24 15:01:09 MDT 2015

I agree with the additional proposed instruction. If CC:DA is considering option 2, and is adding examples to 2.4.2.2, it would be helpful to clarify the source if further description is needed as to where different statements of responsibility come from, if not on the same source.

Nina

Nina M. Schneider
Chair, RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee

Rare Books Librarian
William Andrews Clark Memorial Library
2520 Cimarron Street
Los Angeles, CA  90018