[DCRM-L] Double leaves

Manon Theroux manon.theroux at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:35:34 MDT 2015

Matt's understanding of a double leaf matches mine. A good illustration of
a book printed on double leaves can be seen in the "fukuro toji" binding
pictured here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_books

An example of a book in LC's Special Collections with this style of binding
is:
Karma: a story of early Buddhism
http://lccn.loc.gov/96158070

And much information on this particular book can be found here:
http://www.baxleystamps.com/litho/hasegawa/karma.shtml

-Manon