[DCRM-L] CV question

JOHN LANCASTER jjlancaster at me.com
Thu Mar 5 10:28:53 MST 2015

Smith College has three of these - they are not terribly uncommon; Google "holt" "slips for librarians to paste on catalogue cards" for a number of titles.  I suspect a trawl of Holt books from the 1880s-1890s in the general collection of many libraries would turn up several.  The slips would only be noted for those that happen to find their way into special collections, I imagine.

John Lancaster