[DCRM-L] CV question

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Thu Mar 5 10:36:50 MST 2015

I'd guess that these were plated along with the rest of the text in 1881.
The 1909 issue (title page so dated, copyright reassigned in 1909 to the
compiler) is printed, except for the title leaf, from slightly tired plates
of the 1881 first edition, but without these library catalog entries. I
wonder if Holt's publisher catalog entries looked rather the same.

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>