[DCRM-L] Opportunity to co-sponsor another program at ALA 2015

Schneider, Nina nschneider at humnet.ucla.edu
Mon Mar 23 10:21:39 MDT 2015

Good morning,

This is up for a vote by the RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee. For those of you who are not BSC members, I am forwarding Christopher Case's proposal for another opportunity to co-sponsor a program at ALA Annual. If you have any comments, please let me know by Friday, March 27th.

Thank you.

Nina