[DCRM-L] Paint over Print conference - links to videos of the talks

Mon Mar 23 08:55:35 MDT 2015

Videos of the Paint Over Print Conference are now available.

Deborah J. Leslie | Folger Shakespeare Library | djleslie at folger.edu | 202.675-0369 | 201 East Capitol St., SE, Washington, DC 20003 | www. folger.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Chet Van Duzer [mailto:chet.van.duzer at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 20 March 2015 16:57
To: Chet Van Duzer
Subject: Paint over Print conference - links to videos of the talks

Dear Registrants for Paint over Print,

Larry and I want to thank you again for your interest in "Paint over Print," which took place at the Kislak Center a month ago, and for helping to make the conference a success.

All of the talks were video recorded, and those videos have now been made freely available on the internet. I attach a PDF of the abbreviated conference program with a clickable link following the entry for each talk; clicking on that link will one directly to the relevant video. Thus if you were not able to attend all of the talks and would like to see those you missed, they are just a click away.

We also encourage you to share these links with colleagues who might be interested.

Thanks again and best wishes,

Chet Van Duzer and Larry Tise

--

Chet Van Duzer