[DCRM-L] FRBRoo version 2.2

Matthew Haugen mch2167 at columbia.edu
Fri Mar 13 14:19:04 MDT 2015

This may be of interest to special collections catalogers, especially those who work with visual resources, art objects, etc.

If you have any comments, you can send them directly to Chris Oliver, or send them to me and I will pass them on by way of CC:DA, who is also considering FRBRoo.

Thank you,

Matthew
RBMS Liaison to CC:DA