[DCRM-L] OCLC's IR webinar (May 13)

Cates, Patrick cates at gts.edu
Thu May 14 09:48:06 MDT 2015

I guess I don't have a proper cataloging workflow because I look at
institutional records almost daily. If OCLC would replace all the crap
records, maybe I wouldn't need to (actually, I probably would because
they're helpful for identifying former owners). For a membership
institution, OCLC doesn't seem to care much about its members.

Patrick

Patrick Cates
Technical Services Librarian
Christoph Keller, Jr. Library