[DCRM-L] OCLC's IR webinar (May 13)

Jennifer MacDonald jsmacdon at udel.edu
Fri May 15 09:02:52 MDT 2015

Yes, I do everything else as I did before -- select the record, update
or enhance as needed, submit countless merge requests. WMS is accessed
via a web browser, and is rather clunky, so I still do most of this in
Connexion. WMS only has an online save file, not a local save file, so I
prefer being able to save in my local file as well, rather than clutter
up a shared space.  Additionally, I have to do my NACO work in
Connexion, because there isn't a way to do that yet in WMS (of which I
am aware).  The main difference in workflow is that instead of exporting
records, I attach holdings and bib data directly to a master record.

--
Jennifer MacDonald
Associate Librarian and Coordinator,

302-831-1512