[DCRM-L] OCLC's IR webinar (May 13)

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Fri May 15 08:42:58 MDT 2015

This may be turning into too much of a thread variant, but...

What control do you have over the selection of a master record (given the
*many* possibilities in the WorldCat database) and are you able to
edit/upgrade it at the manifestation level? That is, do institutional
catalogers retain "enhance" status?

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>