[DCRM-L] Sammelbands

Daryl Green dtg4 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Wed Nov 11 03:17:24 MST 2015

Sorry, this isn't an answer to your questions, but shouldn't the term be "Sammelbande" not "Sammelbands"?

Daryl Green
Rare Books Librarian

University of St Andrews Library
Special Collections Division
Library Annexe
North Haugh
St Andrews
KY16 9WH
Scotland

Tel: +44 (0)1334 462325

[01-university-of-st-andrews-founded-1413]
The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No SC013532

Echoes from the Vault: a blog from the Special Collections of the University of St Andrews<http://standrewsrarebooks.wordpress.com/>