[DCRM-L] Cold light pad for scanning watermarks

JOHN LANCASTER jjlancaster at me.com
Fri Nov 13 10:56:27 MST 2015

Meghan,

Here's what I posted to ExLibris a few years ago.  The links still work (you have the CeeLite link already).

I have three electroluminescent panels from different companies:  CeeLite (U.S.); Electricvinyl (Canada); Electroluminescence.inc (apparently sold out of California, but the sheets made in Asia).

The CeeLite panel is the best-constructed, but the one from Electricvinyl has the advantage of having one side without a border tape, making it usable for watermarks that are in the gutter.  CeeLite might be able to supply one like that, but since I had one already, I didn’t inquire.

Two of the panels failed almost immediately after receipt, but both were replaced right away without question.

We (users of small, plain sheets) are not their primary market, so the web sites are not always the easiest to use for a small, plain order - I’d recommend calling them.

http://www.electricvinyl.com

http://electroluminescence-inc.com

John Lancaster