[DCRM-L] rbpri format terms, was: Recording mixed formats per DCRM(B) 5D1.3

Laurence S. Creider lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu
Tue Nov 24 11:52:47 MST 2015

The BSC controlled vocabularies are available at:
http://rbms.info/vocabularies/index.shtml
Printing and Publishing is at
http://rbms.info/vocabularies/printing-publishing/alphabetical_list.htm

To the best of my knowledge these are dynamic lists with new additions
made frequently.

Larry
--
Laurence S. Creider
Head, Archives and Special Collections Dept.
lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu

Pobre Nuevo Mexico! Tan Lejos del cielo y tan cerca de Texas.--Manuel Armijo