[DCRM-L] SCF - citing online resources

Noble, Richard richard_noble at brown.edu
Tue Oct 13 08:29:26 MDT 2015

I do agree with Will Evans concerning a 642 analogue in SCF records, which
I suggested independently in a related correspondence. Best if it were
simply routine, to obviate agonizing about whether or not "the form of the
enumeration [does/]does not correspond directly to the resource". Editorial
judgment might be the basis for adding a "location within source complexity
note".

Also agree re "entry".

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble at Br <RICHARD_NOBLE at BROWN.EDU>own.edu>