[DCRM-L] Fore-edge decoration description

Kira Barnes kbbwml at rit.edu
Fri Oct 16 06:25:14 MDT 2015

Stippled?

Kira

Kira Barnes
Cataloging and Metadata Librarian
The Wallace Center
Rochester Institute of Technology
Rochester, NY 14623
kbbwml at rit.edu<mailto:kbbwml at rit.edu>
(585) 475-4099

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.