[DCRM-L] inappropriate merges of AAS IRs

Oksana Linda olinda at umich.edu
Fri Sep 18 13:58:50 MDT 2015

Hi Jackie,

I'd like to vote in favor to exempt deduplication of records with 040 $e
dcrm(b) extended to 1901 (at least). I code 040 $e dcrmb all my records for
books published prior to mid 20th century.

Thank you,
Oksana.

--------------------
Oksana K. Linda
Rare Books Cataloger
William L. Clements Library
University of Michigan
909 South University
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1190
www.clements.umich.edu

Temporary address:
1580 E. Ellsworth Road
Ann Arbor, MI  48108-2417
The Clements Library will close on August 31, 2015, in preparation for the
move back to campus.  We will re-open at *909 South University Ave.* in
January 2016.  Please contact the Library with any questions.