[DCRM-L] Bound volumes of sheet music, etc.

Katharine Chandler kchandler74 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 12:33:57 MDT 2016

I would use MLA (Music Library Association) guidelines for cataloging any
sheet music, but that's just me.  I do realize some institutions regard
sheet music as special collections, and some don't, but there is an entire
book published by Scarecrow Press on cataloging sheet music (2003).

-Katharine Chandler (who has worn hats as both a music librarian and a rare
books curator)