[DCRM-L] Bound volumes of sheet music, etc.

Laurence S. Creider lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu
Thu Apr 14 14:07:58 MDT 2016

FWIW, Looking at the discussion, I would not call the sufficient evidence
for limiting the term to the medieval and early modern period sufficient.
More seriously, if we are going to use the term Sammelband instead of
"nonce volume" or "bound with volumes" (or tract volumes), there will be
no term to cover 19th and 20th century volumes composed of items bound
together subsequent to publication.

I suppose I have missed something.

Best,
Larry
--
Laurence S. Creider
Head, Archives and Special Collections Dept.
lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu

Pobre Nuevo Mexico! Tan Lejos del cielo y tan cerca de Texas.--Manuel Armijo