[DCRM-L] New Citation Forms Added to SCF

Allison Rich allison_rich at brown.edu
Tue Apr 19 05:51:24 MDT 2016

Hi Jane:

This is fantastic to have online.
Thanks to the SCF editorial team and RBMS for putting this online.
The subject index is so incredibly useful.
I have discovered new bibliographies through that index in particular
which have helped me to generate 510's I never knew about.

I have now added about 6 new citation forms not included, two of which
are below.
You guys add things fast!!

Again, thanks to all involved - what a great online resource.

Best,
Allison

--

"Outside of a dog,