[DCRM-L] title transcription

Cates, Patrick cates at gts.edu
Mon Aug 29 13:33:37 MDT 2016

I thought I should follow up with a picture of the t.p.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/stmarks/29242928871

I received a suggestion that the "n" is an upside-down "u" and that appears
to be the case, but what's really confusing me is the z-resembling
contraction mark that usually indicates "-us."

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick Cates
Interim Library Manager/Technical Services Librarian
Christoph Keller, Jr. Library
General Theological Seminary
440 W. 21st Street
New York, NY 10011