[DCRM-L] title transcription

Cates, Patrick cates at gts.edu
Mon Aug 29 14:53:56 MDT 2016

Thanks. I have the 2007 printing; they must have added the 'm' later. So
then: Breuiariu[m] Romanu[m] and probably a note about the n/u.

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick Cates
Interim Library Manager/Technical Services Librarian
Christoph Keller, Jr. Library
General Theological Seminary
440 W. 21st Street
New York, NY 10011