[DCRM-L] Two publications bound together

Katharine Chandler kchandler74 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 07:41:19 MDT 2016

Dawn,

I had a system where I couldn't link them and I created (or imported)
separate records for each publication in the Sammelband.  I then made sure
I had a note field explaining it was bound with (each title listed, exactly
as in its own record) and made sure I had a subject heading for
*Sammelbände.*
http://rbms.info/vocabularies/provenance/tr107.htm

Not sure if this is what other people do, but it worked where I was at that
time and made the volume searchable by the other titles, and by the subject
heading.

-Katharine Chandler